Routing

Welcome!

Get answers on all things routing, including routing portfolios and protocols. Post here or in the following product groups: 

vMX

To easily navigate to other communities, select Communities > All Communities in the navigation.

Latest Discussion Posts

• I've found that on LAG connections the BFD timers need to be set to 1000 to avoid these types of drops. The 300 level we use on most single links is just too sensitive and causes flapping. ------------------------------ Steve Puluka BSEET - Juniper ...

• Hello guys I have an issue with BFD between my FortiGate firewall (v. 6.2.4) and Juniper MX480 (v. 18.2R1-S3.2) There is a LAG between those two devices - Three 10g links The issue is that there is one port, when this port goes down and up again, the ...

• Profile Picture

BASE vs IR vs R

What is the difference between ordering BASE vs IR vs R? For example, MX150 vs MX150-IR vs MX150-R The datasheet describes this correspondingly as "Basic L2 features" vs "Full L2 and limited L3 features and performance" vs "Full L2/L3 features and scale ...

• thanks a lot !!

• If you are looking for self traffic, traffic going to the Junos device, you need to use a different monitor command. monitor interface is for transit normal traffic coming into one interface and out another. monitor traffic interface will look at ...

Announcements

• Join the Innovators Circle community

Lend your voice and make an impact at Juniper. 

The Innovators Circle is a research-driven, private circle where members share feedback on a wide range of topics to help Juniper leaders make an impact on all business areas (e.g., marketing, products, digital experience, etc.). Members receive opportunities for rewards through e-gift cards and exclusive content.

• How are we doing?

Juniper is driving a company-wide initiative to further enhance our customers’ experience. Please tell us how we’re doing via a quick video that will be used for internal Juniper viewing only--none of it will be shared publicly!

Please record your video here 

Use your phone or laptop. It should take about 5-10 minutes, and you can review and re-record any segment at the click of a button. 

Thank you in advance!

Current Members