Switching

Welcome! 

Get answers on switching topics, including the EX and QFX portfolios, and share your expertise.

To easily navigate to other communities, select Communities > All Communities in the navigation.

Latest Discussion Posts

• Hi, You can have a routable vlan interface (RVI) in each vlan. The only thing i can see missing is you need to add your vlan.345 RVI in your vlan LAB then you should be able to ping it if you plug a test machine into one of the access ports in that ...

• Hi, In one of our lab, I have only one vlan available 10.33.45.0/24. I configured the vlan on all interfaces(almost), and also try to use the ip address inside this vlan for management access but failed. Here is my config: set vlans Lab vlan-id 345 set ...

• Profile Picture

Lost access to JWeb

Hello, this is my 1st post. I'm new to Juniper, but have Cisco experience. I have several spare ex2300-C that I'm trying to put into service. One was at a JunOS v20.x, and I saw there was v21.3.x was available, so I downloaded the .tgz and used JWeb ...

• No output = outgoing or egress and input =incoming or ingress. Think of it relative to the port itself, not the traffic. So if there is a device on your ge-0/0/0 port for example, and you want to filter traffic from the attached device, you would create ...

• Thanks cordscott! Yes, it works after I changed to input. Just curious, should I use output for the incoming traffic? Thanks everyone! ------------------------------ KEITH GAO ------------------------------

Upcoming Events

Announcements

• Join the Innovators Circle community

Lend your voice and make an impact at Juniper. 

The Innovators Circle is a research-driven, private circle where members share feedback on a wide range of topics to help Juniper leaders make an impact on all business areas (e.g., marketing, products, digital experience, etc.). Members receive opportunities for rewards through e-gift cards and exclusive content.

• How are we doing?

Juniper is driving a company-wide initiative to further enhance our customers’ experience. Please tell us how we’re doing via a quick video that will be used for internal Juniper viewing only--none of it will be shared publicly!

Please record your video here 

Use your phone or laptop. It should take about 5-10 minutes, and you can review and re-record any segment at the click of a button. 

Thank you in advance!