Switching

Welcome! 

Get answers on switching topics, including the EX and QFX portfolios, and share your expertise.

To easily navigate to other communities, select Communities > All Communities in the navigation.

Latest Discussion Posts

• Profile Picture

collapsed spine

I running a collapsed spine environment into two qfx5120-ym switches, in this we have L3 multihomed irb interfaces. When testing failover during a reboot of one of the switches an outage for irb interfaces of 10-16 seconds occure. Is there a way to ...

• Hi Running: Model: ex2200-48t-4g JUNOS Base OS boot [12.3R3.4] I noticed this log in EX2200 switch on all interfaces. mib2d[932]: SNMP_TRAP_LINK_DOWN: ifIndex 502, ifAdminStatus down(2), ifOperStatus down(2)​ And the weird thing that it happened ...

• Hi! No, sorry. What you're doing is plain transparent tunneling. I would like to specify that three of the VLANs that the customer is feeding into port ge-0/0/0 that get encapsulated into SVLAN 3904 in your case, also are members of the respective VLANs ...

• Is this problem specific to this hardware platform?

• bonjour, what you are looking for reminds me of a recent discussion on the Junos forum titled Untaggad towards customer, Q-in-Q on uplink managing double tagged frames on my EX2300s works ok for me. clients connect to port 0 set interfaces ...

Announcements

• Join the Innovators Circle community

Lend your voice and make an impact at Juniper. 

The Innovators Circle is a research-driven, private circle where members share feedback on a wide range of topics to help Juniper leaders make an impact on all business areas (e.g., marketing, products, digital experience, etc.). Members receive opportunities for rewards through e-gift cards and exclusive content.

• How are we doing?

Juniper is driving a company-wide initiative to further enhance our customers’ experience. Please tell us how we’re doing via a quick video that will be used for internal Juniper viewing only--none of it will be shared publicly!

Please record your video here 

Use your phone or laptop. It should take about 5-10 minutes, and you can review and re-record any segment at the click of a button. 

Thank you in advance!