Junos OS

Welcome! 

Get answers on Junos 💚 and share your expertise.

To easily navigate to other communities, select Communities > All Communities in the navigation.

Latest Discussion Posts

• Hi all, I'm implementing real-time performance monitoring with TWAMP through two devices Juniper. My Diagram and configuration like below. My problem is about running measurement all time (my probe-count configuration is 55 times after that measurement ...

• Yes, I like to have a local account as a backup for loss of communications with central auth systems. I don't like forced password change frequency but rather the newer recommendation of change when events indicate a possible compromise. Examples: ...

• Profile Picture

Manage CoS bandwidth

Hello Guys, I would like to separate/split bandwidth between production and the vmware migration environment using CoS (layer2). for example, I want 5gb for production and 5gb for vmware migration. How can I best configure this? Can anyone give me ...

• Hi Frank, For price list u need to request to Juniper Partner in your country. Thanks

• Hi Kronicklez, Thanks for your response! Based on the KB, the SRX Series devices and vSRX include two built-in concurrent user licenses. I guess I could use those for test purposes. Here is a resource I found on the Juniper site on how to implement ...

Announcements

• Nominate Customers for the 2021 Elevate Awards

The annual Juniper Elevate Awards honor customers who use Juniper solutions to deliver amazing experiences for their businesses, customers, and the world. We welcome nominations from customers, partners (featuring a customer), and employees.

How do participating customers and partners benefit?

• Public recognition for their achievements
    • 1:1 interaction between customers/partners and Juniper sales/executives
    • Global visibility via success story, press, website, social media
    • Peer networking opportunities
    • A fun, virtual awards ceremony in November
    • Brag-worthy trophy for honorees

Nominations close June 15… submit yours now.

Current Members
250 Members
Hidden Member
community Admin
community Admin
community Moderator
community Moderator