Junos OS

Welcome! 

Get answers on Junos 💚 and share your expertise.

To easily navigate to other communities, select Communities > All Communities in the navigation.

Latest Discussion Posts

• Hello, I upgraded SRX340 from 15.1X49-D90.7 to 20.2R2.11. After upgrade, ftp transfer that takes more than 5 minutes doesn't work properly. <Log excerpt> Success case:file transfer time < 5 minutes (20.2R2.11) Oct 20 01:39:44 %USER-6-RT_FLOW_SESSION_CREATE: ...

• I think I have the answer. I'm using the MX-MPC-3D whereas it needs to be the MX-MPC-3D-Q variant to apply a traffic control profile :/

• Good afternoon I have followed this youtube guide https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RsswMJcTDSg All seems to be the same and the config commits correctly Using the Secure connect app on a laptop i have it will not connect it fails a fair way into the ...

• EDIT : SORRY, That heading should be MX240 (Not MX204) I've copied a configuration from a Juniper MX104 to a MX240 The Juniper MX240 has a MPC type2 card installed (4 x 10Gb). When setting up the class of service in an identical manor as the MX104 ...

• Know the KB that shows how to do that correctly ? Thanks

Upcoming Events

Announcements

• Join the Innovators Circle community

Lend your voice and make an impact at Juniper. 

The Innovators Circle is a research-driven, private circle where members share feedback on a wide range of topics to help Juniper leaders make an impact on all business areas (e.g., marketing, products, digital experience, etc.). Members receive opportunities for rewards through e-gift cards and exclusive content.

• Help us help you!

Juniper is driving a company-wide initiative to further enhance our customers’ experience. Please tell us how we’re doing via a quick video that will be used for internal Juniper viewing only--none of it will be shared publicly!

Please record your video here 

Use your phone or laptop. It should take about 5-10 minutes, and you can review and re-record any segment at the click of a button. 

Thank you in advance!