Junos OS

Welcome! 

Get answers on Junos 💚 and share your expertise.

To easily navigate to other communities, select Communities > All Communities in the navigation.

Latest Discussion Posts

• The listed files all seem required to me but I'm not a BSD or Linux expert. I'd say your best bet is to look at the detail list under /var/tmp as a start. Another way to try is to delete the upgrade file locally in var/tmp have this file on a usb drive ...

• Hi Steve Puluka, Option no-copy and unlink is the same. Which file should i delete? this is test switch before using for production. Thank so much. Best Regards, Ket, Vo van. ------------------------------ KET VO ------------------------------

• Profile Picture

rtsockmon -nt

I am tying to interpret the output from the rtsockmon -nt shell command. I have not found much information on it. Any help would be appreciated ------------------------------ KEVIN LIVINGSTON ------------------------------

• You can try the no-copy option during install which will reduce the space required for the install process. If that is not enough then it will require crawling the directories and deleting files. There are a number of general kb on the topic in the ...

• Hi All, I am using EX4300: Model: ex4300-48t Junos: 18.4R3-S1.3 Today i cannot upgrade to version 20.4R3.8 ( Or 20.2). This is error: "root> ... add /var/tmp/jinstall-ex-4300-20.2R3.9-signed.tgz reboot NOTICE: Validating configuration against jinstall-ex-4300-20.2R3.9-signed.tgz. ...

Announcements

• Join the Innovators Circle community

Lend your voice and make an impact at Juniper. 

The Innovators Circle is a research-driven, private circle where members share feedback on a wide range of topics to help Juniper leaders make an impact on all business areas (e.g., marketing, products, digital experience, etc.). Members receive opportunities for rewards through e-gift cards and exclusive content.

• Help us help you!

Juniper is driving a company-wide initiative to further enhance our customers’ experience. Please tell us how we’re doing via a quick video that will be used for internal Juniper viewing only--none of it will be shared publicly!

Please record your video here 

Use your phone or laptop. It should take about 5-10 minutes, and you can review and re-record any segment at the click of a button. 

Thank you in advance!