Switching

Welcome! 

Get answers on switching topics, including the EX and QFX portfolios, and share your expertise.

To easily navigate to other communities, select Communities > All Communities in the navigation.

Latest Discussion Posts

• Hi Henderson, Thanks for this thread. My customer tried An NSSU of an EX4600 from 17.3R3-S4.2 to 18.1R3-S6.1 appeared to work fine but now it appears DHCP relaying is no longer working. Following this it seems like for 2021-0413-0718, I will try with ...

• Trying to get as far as I can without bugging my senior engineer. Task Replace an old Cisco switch with a Juniper EX4300. Environment Server Room 1 has three EX4300s in a preprovisioned virtual chassis using daisy-chained ring ...

• With such detailed and extensive requirements I would suggest you try to arrange a loan from the the Juniper demo pool of the models they are considering. These should be easy to get for a few weeks so they can kick the tires and confirm the fit for ...

• Hello Community, major TLC provider is asking if EX switches have this SPAN port configuration available: all traffic from single source port to be copied to multiple destination (analyzer) ports all traffic from multiple source ports to be copied ...

• okay still curious why sometime RTO ------------------------------ HENDRANATA SAPUTRA ------------------------------

Latest Shared Files

Announcements

• Nominations open for the 2021 Juniper Elevate Awards

The annual Juniper Elevate Awards honor customers who use Juniper solutions to deliver amazing experiences for their businesses, customers, and the world. We welcome nominations from customers, partners (featuring a customer), and employees.

Switching is a hot topic in many of the awards categories!

How do participating customers and partners benefit?

• Public recognition for their achievements
    • 1:1 interaction between customers/partners and Juniper sales/executives
    • Global visibility via success story, press, website, social media
    • Peer networking opportunities
    • A fun, virtual awards ceremony in November
    • Brag-worthy trophy for honorees

Nominations close June 15… submit yours now.

Current Members
198 Members
Hidden Member
community Admin
community Admin
community Moderator