Junos OS

Welcome! 

Get answers on Junos 💚 and share your expertise.

To easily navigate to other communities, select Communities > All Communities in the navigation.

Latest Discussion Posts

• I'd guess that the link did not flap. I've generally had to see the link flap during mtu change events. If it happens again try disable and enable the port. ------------------------------ Steve Puluka BSEET - Juniper Ambassador IP Architect - DQE ...

• good point, Steve - I'll give it a try on my EX. What is your call , though, on the rollback not restablishing the communication ? Thanks, Michel ------------------------------ Michel Lapointe ------------------------------

• The reason I asked about the other side is mtu does need to match on the connected ports. So I suspect the issue you are seeing is related to the mismatch in mtu on the link. ------------------------------ Steve Puluka BSEET - Juniper Ambassador IP ...

• Bonjour Spuluka, Thanks for inquiring. No – no change at all on the other side. I tried it 2 times, and the same thing happened. Last year, my colleague did the same thing hoping ...

• Did the mtu change on the other side of the link at the same time? I've not had a lot of ex but changing mtu on mx and acx has been consistently immediate and with only a link bounce when done on both sides of the link roughly the same time. ------------------------------ ...

Announcements

• Welcome! How to Navigate the New Site

Welcome to our new Juniper community! Please pardon our dust as we put the finishing touches on our new site over the next few days. A few tips: 

1. To explore communities, select Communities in the navigation. Keep returning there to navigate. 
    2. When you log in, be sure to complete your profile and join communities to subscribe.
    3. Check out the FAQ to answer any questions

We are glad you are here! 

If you have any questions, please contact us.
Current Members
160 Members
Hidden Member
community Admin
community Admin