Junos OS

Welcome! 

Get answers on Junos 💚 and share your expertise.

To easily navigate to other communities, select Communities > All Communities in the navigation.

Latest Discussion Posts

• The issue is that vlan is an object that does allow multiple entries so there is no override on this parameter. You will need to remove the port from the range when it is access and can only have one vlan. See this older thread for a discussion on using ...

• Profile Picture

RE: vrf-table-label

Imagine this L3VPN topology with BGP running between PE-CE links. CE1 ------ PE1 ------ P ------- PE2 ------ CE2 CE2 advertises his loopback as a BGP route PE2. Based on that route, PE2 learns CE2's MAC address. ...

• I have never seen this error before, I cannot find anything on the internet or Juniper support pages so has anyone seen this before or have any ideas what could cause this issue?? ------------------------------ ANDY OROURKE ------------------------- ...

• Profile Picture

vrf-table-label

Greetings all, I am a bit confused as to the purpose of the vrf-table-label command when it comes to MPLS configuration. For example, watching some instructional videos I see that when configuring MVPN that you must use this command which I do not know ...

• On EX4200 OS15, we are using Interface Range to configure ports. However configure Vlan setting for port ge-0/0/1 failed with errors. Here are the sample configurations, 1. The Interface Range settings: interface-range my_range { member ge-0/0/20; ...

Upcoming Events

Announcements

• Join the Innovators Circle community

Lend your voice and make an impact at Juniper. 

The Innovators Circle is a research-driven, private circle where members share feedback on a wide range of topics to help Juniper leaders make an impact on all business areas (e.g., marketing, products, digital experience, etc.). Members receive opportunities for rewards through e-gift cards and exclusive content.

• Help us help you!

Juniper is driving a company-wide initiative to further enhance our customers’ experience. Please tell us how we’re doing via a quick video that will be used for internal Juniper viewing only--none of it will be shared publicly!

Please record your video here 

Use your phone or laptop. It should take about 5-10 minutes, and you can review and re-record any segment at the click of a button. 

Thank you in advance!

Current Members