Cloud

Welcome!

Get answers and share your expertise on cloud infrastructure and services. Post here or in the following product groups: 

Contrail 

To easily navigate to other communities, select Communities > All Communities in the navigation.

Latest Discussion Posts

• HI! please information for download trial vXM virtual router ------------------------------ [Riccardo] [Enzo] [Pasionate the technology student] [Private User] [Caltanissetta] [Italy] [3200000000] ------------------------------

• Hello Everyone! Did you miss the Apstra Lightning Talk with Ambassador Christian Scholz, or attend it and have more questions? We're continuing the discussion in the Data Center community , and we welcome your Q&A there. You'll need to join the community ...

• Hi Juniper Community! Juniper Ambassador @Christian Scholz (chsjuniper) and I will host a "Lightning Talk" focused on Apstra OS on Tuesday, July 13 starting at 9am PT / 6pm CEST. Christian is a Senior Consultant for Networking & Security ...

1 person recommends this.
  • hi All, I have been studying the Juniper documentation for Northstar features and understand that it supports RFC8231 ( Stateful PCE and LSP delegation ) and RFC8281( LSP initiation) and is built on RFC8664 and RFC5440 (i.e. it supports all mechanisms ...

• Hi Everyone! I wanted to share some details about the Juniper Global Summit that I think will be particularly useful for the the Cloud community. April 22, 2021 1:30pm AEST – Asia Pacific | 14:00 CEST – Europe | 12:00pm EDT – Americas ...

Upcoming Events

Community Articles

• Juniper cRPD 20.4 on Docker Desktop Written by Marcel Wiget For the first time in history, it is possible to run Junos instances on a Mac or PC laptop to learn and test Junos and its routing protocols. This blog post walks you through getting up ...

Announcements

• Join The Innovators Circle community

Lend your voice and make an impact at Juniper. 

The Innovators Circle is a research-driven, private circle where members share feedback on a wide range of topics to help Juniper leaders make an impact on all business areas (e.g., marketing, products, digital experience, etc.). Members receive opportunities for rewards through e-gift cards and exclusive content.

• Help us help you

Juniper is driving a company-wide initiative to further enhance our customers’ experience. Please tell us how we’re doing via a quick video that will be used for internal Juniper viewing only--none of it will be shared publicly!

Please record your video here 

Use your phone or laptop. It should take about 5-10 minutes, and you can review and re-record any segment at the click of a button. 

Thank you in advance!

Current Members