Junos OS

Welcome! 

Get answers on Junos 💚 and share your expertise.

To easily navigate to other communities, select Communities > All Communities in the navigation.

Latest Discussion Posts

• Hi vlara, thank you so much and yes that is correct for the tunnel ipsec-vpn-stvpn . Your illustration is great, I'll use this in further posts to give a better overview of the topology. But my problem is that I can not get any traffic to VDSL VR ...

• I am assuming your working VPN is ipsec-vpn-stvpn . Since this is a policy based VPN, the only traffic that is allowed is between 192.169.0.0/24 and 192.168.0.0/19 . That would explain why you can access one VR but not the other. I am ...

• So far in the configuration for routing only vr3 has a connection to your dsl virtual router. If you want to access vr1 & vf1 from the remote connection to the dsl virtual router: Create a routing path to them either via another logical tunnel ...

• Hey Spuluka, sorry for being inaccurate haha, the issue was the missing intra-zone policy which I didn't create because it did not make sense to me. Anyway it's working really good for now only accessing the other VR´s through an established VPN tunnel ...

• Sorry, that I'm having trouble understanding the topology. And I guess I don't understand the question. Looking at the config the only internal connection between the virtual routers I see is the one between vr3 and dsl via the logical tunnel. ...

Announcements

• Need navigation help?

Check out the FAQ if you have any questions about navigating this community.  Please contact us if you still need help.
Current Members
206 Members
Hidden Member
community Admin
community Admin
community Moderator
community Moderator