SRX Next-Gen Firewalls

Latest Discussion Posts

• Hi I apologise for jumping onto an older ticket But I have just encountered this issue and was wondering if you managed to get it resolved. And if you did what steps did you have to take. Thanking you in advance. ------------------------------ CHAYNE ...

• We have Secure Connect working very well using the internal PKI certificate authority. Our security team has point out an issue that https external interface is showing a cerifcate error because its self signed. We created a new authority profile and ...

• Hello, I'm using a provisioning tool that use netconf to get resources from a VSRX to automate deploy. The tool in question is terraform. But for some reasons i get this error: fork: Resource temporarily unavailable and then: subsystem request ...

• Hello, I upgraded SRX340 from 15.1X49-D90.7 to 20.2R2.11. After upgrade, ftp transfer that takes more than 5 minutes doesn't work properly. <Log excerpt> Success case:file transfer time < 5 minutes (20.2R2.11) Oct 20 01:39:44 %USER-6-RT_FLOW_SESSION_CREATE: ...

• Hello, i am setting up an SRX as per object for my VDSL. I researched the internet and saw that it is necessary to use firmware 2.16 to allow vectoring. Is it possible somehow to download the file to update this module? Thanks a lot! Model: srx110h2-va ...

Current Members
446 Members
Hidden Member
community Admin
community Admin