Switching

Welcome! 

Get answers on switching topics, including the EX and QFX portfolios, and share your expertise.

To easily navigate to other communities, select Communities > All Communities in the navigation.

Latest Discussion Posts

• thanks a lot !!

• Profile Picture

RE: Default route?

Hi, The route with * will be the path taken since it has the lowest AD. All the vlans can use the default route if there is no specific route. Access-internal routes are created when the device is used for DHCP. HTH

• Hi, If u ask me the complexity sequence as below. 1.) VC - not complex 2.) MC-LAG - medium 3.) EVPN-VXLAN - complex

• Profile Picture

Default route?

Newie question... After issuing a "show route" command at operational level, I notice I have multiple default routes (see image). How do I know which path is being used. Is the primary or preferred route the first one in the list? Vlan configuration: ...

• thanks a lot !! To me, MC-LAG adds lots of complexity, right ?

Announcements

• Welcome! How to Navigate the New Site

Welcome to our new Juniper community! Please pardon our dust as we put the finishing touches on our new site over the next few days. A few tips: 

1. To explore communities, select Communities in the navigation. Keep returning there to navigate. 
    2. When you log in, be sure to complete your profile and join communities to subscribe.
    3. Check out the FAQ to answer any questions. 

We are glad you are here! 

If you have any questions, please contact us.
Current Members
161 Members
Hidden Member
community Admin
community Admin
community Moderator