Management

Latest Discussion Posts

• Hi, Log collector will automatically clean up the data after reaching 85% of capacity. What is the size of the partition now? df -kh Thank you. Regards, Pravin Lokhande Access the JTAC Knowledge ...

• Dears , i have juniper log collector installed and the hardisk is full , anyone can help me how to remove old logs and keep last 30 days logs only . your quick response highly appreciated . BR Mohammad R. ------------------------------ Mohammad Rummaneh ...

• Hi Everybody, I have two questions about Junos Space and Netork Director: 1- If one of juniper ex series switches configuration's has gone unexpectedly (for eample, power failure or cut), what will space and/or network director do? Is it resynchronize ...

• Here the yml file that is on my EVE-NG server. For reference, I am running EVE-NG Professional v4.01-16-PRO on Ubuntu 18.04.5 LTS ------------------------------ Jeff ( aka Fryguy ) ------------------------------

• Thanks I have tried 3 versions, this is very odd I download the " KVM Image for Virtual Appliance" cow2 file from Juniper upload to eve and then rename the filename exactly as suggested. and run the "fix permissions " I'm using EVE community. ...

Latest Shared Files

Either the content you're seeking doesn't exist or it requires proper authentication before viewing.

Current Members
110 Members
Hidden Member
community Admin
community Admin
community Moderator
community Moderator
community Moderator
community Moderator