Junos OS

Welcome! 

Get answers on Junos 💚 and share your expertise.

To easily navigate to other communities, select Communities > All Communities in the navigation.

Latest Discussion Posts

• the "snmp interface" command limits inbound snap requests to an interface. this is useful for a management interface. if the traffic in in-band, you can filter source addresses to snap on the firewall filter applied to the loopback interface. ------------------------------ ...

• I'm in the process of hardening my SRX firewall in my environment and I'm required to limit the ability to poll via SNMP to loopback interface only. I was able to create a client list to limit only requests coming from my monitoring server. I also have ...

• Hello, on MX104 you cannot see the power usage. The similar command for MX104 is: show chassis environment pem But with this command, you can just see the Voltage on this platform. ------------------------------ ------------------------------ If my ...

• Hi, I have an MX104 for which I want to see the current power usage. It seems the command show chassis power doesn't work on MX104. Is there any other way I can find out the current usage from the CLI? --- JUNOS 17.3R3-S2.2 built 2018-11-07 01:06:28 ...

• Hi F1ght3r, thank you so much for your explanations! Fortunately I will soon have four EX3300-24P for testing purposes in my lab, so I will try a Junos OS upgrade the way you described. And I will gladly report about it here. :-) Greets Stephan Edit: ...

Announcements

• Welcome! How to Navigate the New Site

Welcome to our new Juniper community! Please pardon our dust as we put the finishing touches on our new site over the next few days. A few tips: 

1. To explore communities, select Communities in the navigation. Keep returning there to navigate. 
    2. When you log in, be sure to complete your profile and join communities to subscribe.
    3. Check out the FAQ to answer any questions

We are glad you are here! 

If you have any questions, please contact us.
Current Members
166 Members
Hidden Member
community Admin
community Admin
Hidden Member
community Moderator
community Moderator
community Moderator