Routing

Welcome!

Get answers on all things routing, including routing portfolios and protocols. Post here or in the following product groups: 

vMX

To easily navigate to other communities, select Communities > All Communities in the navigation.

Latest Discussion Posts

• Hello, Sorry I had a brain fade moment and thought LSP self ping is not working so I tried to answer that in my previous reply. For OAM BFD, I think you timers might be very aggressive. Can you please try (300x3) instead of (50x2) and see if the session ...

• So found a good link (learning byte) explaining BFD for RSVP LSP: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hXpkRTJr9os Now, I understood why destination ip is 127.0.0.0 , it is by design. The issue is BFD session is not establishing between MX1 ( ingress LSR) ...

• Hi Vishal, Thanks for your response, loopback lo0 has no filter, thus everything is allowed.

• Hello, LSP self ping does take 127 address rather than loopback and that's how its intended to work. I think you might not have allowed UDP port 8503 in your loopback filter for the self ping to work. Please check following KB article ...

• Hi everybody, I am testing how we can use BFD for LSP. for some reason, it is not working . Set up: MX1-g0/0/0-----g0/0/0 -MX2-ge001--ge0/0/1 MX3 MX1 has lo0:1.1.1.1, MX3 has lo0: 3.3.3.3 I statically configured RSVP LSP to 3.3.3.3 on MX1 , which is ...

Latest Shared Files

Announcements

• Welcome! How to Navigate the New Site

Welcome to our new Juniper community! Please pardon our dust as we put the finishing touches on our new site over the next few days. A few tips: 

1. To explore communities, select Communities in the navigation. Keep returning there to navigate. 
    2. When you log in, be sure to complete your profile and join communities to subscribe.
    3. Check out the FAQ to answer any questions. 

We are glad you are here! 

If you have any questions, please contact us.
Current Members
162 Members
community Admin
Hidden Member
community Admin
community Admin