Routing

Welcome!

Get answers on all things routing, including routing portfolios and protocols. Post here or in the following product groups: 

vMX

To easily navigate to other communities, select Communities > All Communities in the navigation.

Latest Discussion Posts

• This academic question needs an academic answer :) Therefore it's necessary to have a look at the RFC INTERNATIONAL ISO/IEC STANDARD 10589. And what does it say about the LSP attribute describing the node capability ? Two things: Level 2 Intermediate ...

• I see this in some notes I had from a previous lab I did... I had disabled L1 on some interfaces, and I see this as so with "show isis interface"... where I see Level 1 is Disabled. set protocols isis interface lo0.4 level 1 disable set protocols ...

• I have 2 Cisco IOS connect to R1 and R3: CE1 --- R1 ---tunnel--- R3 --- CE3 CE1: interface Ethernet0/0 ip address 1.1.1.100 255.255.255.0 ip route 3.3.3.0 255.255.255.0 1.1.1.1 CE3 interface Ethernet0/0 ip address 3.3.3.100 255.255.255.0 ip route 1.1.1.0 ...

• Profile Picture

Question on EVPN Labels

Hi. Please consider the following EVPN+MPLS topology. CE1 ----- PE1 ----- P ----- PE2 ----- CE2 PE1 advertises a Type 3 EVPN route to PE2 for received flooded traffic. The advertised label is 25. * 3:172.11.20.1:101::610::172.11.20.1/248 ...

• Hi. Do you mind running the test with transit traffic i.e. pinging from behind GRE ingress R1 ? Thanks.

Upcoming Events

Announcements

• Join the Innovators Circle community

Lend your voice and make an impact at Juniper. 

The Innovators Circle is a research-driven, private circle where members share feedback on a wide range of topics to help Juniper leaders make an impact on all business areas (e.g., marketing, products, digital experience, etc.). Members receive opportunities for rewards through e-gift cards and exclusive content.

• How are we doing?

Juniper is driving a company-wide initiative to further enhance our customers’ experience. Please tell us how we’re doing via a quick video that will be used for internal Juniper viewing only--none of it will be shared publicly!

Please record your video here 

Use your phone or laptop. It should take about 5-10 minutes, and you can review and re-record any segment at the click of a button. 

Thank you in advance!

Current Members