SRX Next-Gen Firewalls

Latest Discussion Posts

• Hi, I have a requirement where I need to create a source NAT pool where the addresses/prefixes are not built on any interfaces. I then need to advertise this NAT pool via BGP to an adjacent SRX4600. To get around this I have created a static route with ...

• I'm up and running now, with a single "trunk-all" port between the SRX-345 and the 48-port unifi switch (USW Pro 48). I realize this isn't a Ubiquiti forum, and the problem with the multi-trunk setup may have been with the switch, rather than the router. ...

• Hi, My first post, be kind. :-) I'm working on breaking up a single-vlan "trust" network into multiple vlans. I'm connecting a Ubiquiti unifi switch to my SRX-345 router for testing. The current "trust" network is running on ge-0/0/11, and I'm running ...

• Since the 12.3X48-D100 firmware (perhaps even 12.3X48-D95?) there's an issue with the configuration formatting in the J-Web: all newline characters are removed from the output so the whole configuration appears as a single line. This affects for example: ...

• For some reason your message isn't showing up here but I got your message by email. I will take a look at those KB articles and see what I can do. Thank you. v/r ------------------------------ Bruno Vic ------------------------------

Current Members
383 Members
Hidden Member
community Admin
community Admin