Routing

Welcome!

Get answers on all things routing, including routing portfolios and protocols. Post here or in the following product groups: 

vMX

To easily navigate to other communities, select Communities > All Communities in the navigation.

Latest Discussion Posts

• Hello Mr. Erdem, I that all is well! I am currently having the same issue between a BGP session. I checked MTU of interfaces, circuit errors and fuzzy configs, but nothing was found to justify code 6 subcode 7 (Connection Collision Resolution). ...

• Hi! Experts Sorry for disturbing, we want to use MX to connect the branch office through Channelized OC3 port, but it seems all the old CHOC3 MIC is EOLed, except the expensive MIC-3D-8CHOC3-4CHOC12. We doubt is the MIC-3D-4COC3-1COC12-CE PIC ...

• Profile Picture

BNG Questions

Hi I have some questions about BNG config and usage on Junos. We are setting up interface-sets that are dynamically created from the aci information provided by the OLT. Then we are placing the pppoe sessions from that OLT inside the interface-set ...

• So far what I can do is either to use static route pointing to the next-table vrf-table, or to use lt-0/0/x interfaces to bridge vrf instance and inet.0 via some routing protocols. Anyone can coach me any cleaner approach on this ? thanks !!

• Thanks a lot, Gabriel!

Announcements

• Join the Innovators Circle community

Lend your voice and make an impact at Juniper. 

The Innovators Circle is a research-driven, private circle where members share feedback on a wide range of topics to help Juniper leaders make an impact on all business areas (e.g., marketing, products, digital experience, etc.). Members receive opportunities for rewards through e-gift cards and exclusive content.

• How are we doing?

Juniper is driving a company-wide initiative to further enhance our customers’ experience. Please tell us how we’re doing via a quick video that will be used for internal Juniper viewing only--none of it will be shared publicly!

Please record your video here 

Use your phone or laptop. It should take about 5-10 minutes, and you can review and re-record any segment at the click of a button. 

Thank you in advance!

Current Members