Switching

Welcome! 

Get answers on switching topics, including the EX and QFX portfolios, and share your expertise.

To easily navigate to other communities, select Communities > All Communities in the navigation.

Latest Discussion Posts

• Hi, The link says " The file you requested has been deleted" Can you check the link or upload again ?

• Hi I attached the full log and you can see there that interfaces flapped seconds after those two logs lines. So, I don't believe this was coincidence I know what those log lines means, but the consistency for those events is what worries me ------------------------------ ...

• Thank you for the reply. I've already used the provided command and it works now properly. ------------------------------ AMMAR KEFI ------------------------------

• Hi, The first log means interfaces are continuously flapping and this may overflow the logs. The second log means that the current log file (messages) have been filled to capacity (128K) and a new log file will created for capturing the further ...

• Hi, Yes, please use below command: request virtual-chassis vc-port delete pic-slot <pic slot#> port <port#> ​

Announcements

• Join the Innovators Circle community

Lend your voice and make an impact at Juniper. 

The Innovators Circle is a research-driven, private circle where members share feedback on a wide range of topics to help Juniper leaders make an impact on all business areas (e.g., marketing, products, digital experience, etc.). Members receive opportunities for rewards through e-gift cards and exclusive content.

• How are we doing?

Juniper is driving a company-wide initiative to further enhance our customers’ experience. Please tell us how we’re doing via a quick video that will be used for internal Juniper viewing only--none of it will be shared publicly!

Please record your video here 

Use your phone or laptop. It should take about 5-10 minutes, and you can review and re-record any segment at the click of a button. 

Thank you in advance!