Junos OS

Welcome! 

Get answers on Junos 💚 and share your expertise.

To easily navigate to other communities, select Communities > All Communities in the navigation.

Latest Discussion Posts

• The 19.4 ordering is the same on a unit running 21.1 so it appears to be a permanent change. I've seen such changes on previous releases.

• Hi. We are in the process of upgrading all our MX routers to JTAC recommend Junos (19.4R3). We have noticed the format of routing-instances has changed and it's slightly odd. The top section of config description etc has been shuffled below the protocols ...

• Just a share from working with Jtac on getting both neighbor up and down events logged. Before I was only getting logs of RPD_OSPF_NBRDOWN in my logs root@d15-41# show system syslog file messages { any notice; authorization info; daemon info; ...

• Hi, can you please point me where I'm wrong in my relay setup on SRX: I've got external DHCP server (ping from host are OK) forwarding-options { dhcp-relay { server-group { DHCP { 10.0.1.122; } ...

• Basically, the version of the command used is based on what storage type is in your device. ------------------------------ Steve Puluka BSEET - Juniper Ambassador IP Architect - DQE Communications Pittsburgh, PA (Metro Ethernet & ISP) http://puluka.com/home ...

Announcements

• Nominate Customers for the 2021 Elevate Awards

The annual Juniper Elevate Awards honor customers who use Juniper solutions to deliver amazing experiences for their businesses, customers, and the world. We welcome nominations from customers, partners (featuring a customer), and employees.

How do participating customers and partners benefit?

• Public recognition for their achievements
    • 1:1 interaction between customers/partners and Juniper sales/executives
    • Global visibility via success story, press, website, social media
    • Peer networking opportunities
    • A fun, virtual awards ceremony in November
    • Brag-worthy trophy for honorees

Nominations close June 15… submit yours now.

Current Members
263 Members
Hidden Member
community Admin
community Moderator
community Moderator