Junos OS

Welcome! 

Get answers on Junos 💚 and share your expertise.

To easily navigate to other communities, select Communities > All Communities in the navigation.

Latest Discussion Posts

• THANK YOU SO MUCH! This is absolutely true! Had the same problem with SanDisk's models Ultra Fit and Cruiser Fit. THANK YOU! ------------------------------ NIKOLAY MARINOV ------------------------------

• Thank you Steve!!! -- Rogelio Alvez Socio E: ralvez@tiagora.com T: +54 9 11 55691901 Ugarte 1667 Of. 406 CABA, Argentina www.tiagora.com

• Junos supports scp for copies as well. I've not used it for real but a quick lab test shows that using scp instead of ftp in the commands is accepted and makes the remote file connection. ------------------------------ Steve Puluka BSEET - Juniper Ambassador ...

• Hi Our network runs more than a hundred juniper devices and recently turned on dual stack mode, but found that IPv4 traffic could not be distinguished on the interface running the dual stack. I filter IPv6 traffic using ( jnxIpv6IfInOctets/jnxIpv6IfInOctets ...

• Dear team: My question is whether the "request system software add" command can be invoked with SFTP instead of FTP as argument for the software package when loaded from a server. I do not have a device at hand and I have been unable to find this in ...

Upcoming Events

Announcements

• Join the Innovators Circle community

Lend your voice and make an impact at Juniper. 

The Innovators Circle is a research-driven, private circle where members share feedback on a wide range of topics to help Juniper leaders make an impact on all business areas (e.g., marketing, products, digital experience, etc.). Members receive opportunities for rewards through e-gift cards and exclusive content.

• Help us help you!

Juniper is driving a company-wide initiative to further enhance our customers’ experience. Please tell us how we’re doing via a quick video that will be used for internal Juniper viewing only--none of it will be shared publicly!

Please record your video here 

Use your phone or laptop. It should take about 5-10 minutes, and you can review and re-record any segment at the click of a button. 

Thank you in advance!