SRX Next-Gen Firewalls

Latest Discussion Posts

• I've recently just updated to the latest release 21.3R1.9 one of our SRX firewall and unfortunately, our monitor tool stopped to show the interface descriptions anymore. I confirmed it running the following CLI from the SRX firewall itself : ">show ...

• Greetings Community I try it on my SRX320 and solve the issue Thanks ------------------------------ FA ------------------------------

• Is your public address in the same subnet as your SRX interface? If so, you also need to add proxy arp for that address onto the interface. set security nat proxy-arp interface ge-0/0/2.0 address x.x.x.x ------------------------------ Steve Puluka BSEET ...

• I ended up finding the solution. The suggestions are sent out only after the SRX sees that traffic is being routed back over the multipoint tunnel. When it sees this traffic, it sends the suggestion to the spokes so they can build a tunnel directly between ...

• Hi, I'm wondering if anyone here has successfully used ADVPN? I have a case where hubs aren't sending suggestions to spokes, and therefore, spoke sites cannot forward traffic to other spoke sites. I have confirmed that the hub is the suggester, and ...

Current Members
434 Members
Hidden Member
community Admin
community Admin