Routing

Welcome!

Get answers on all things routing, including routing portfolios and protocols. Post here or in the following product groups: 

vMX

To easily navigate to other communities, select Communities > All Communities in the navigation.

Latest Discussion Posts

• I have the following topology MXR-2 set routing-instances branch1 instance-type vrf set routing-instances branch1 interface gr-0/0/10.0 set routing-instances branch1 route-distinguisher 192.168.0.2:2 set routing-instances branch1 vrf-target target:10458:1 ...

• Profile Picture

RE: VRRP assistance

thanks a million!! I did open a case for Juniper. They are testing in their lab.

• Profile Picture

oh you are more than welcome! I am guessing the issue with the firewall filter might be because of the QFX architecture and how the filters are applied at the PFE level, but again I am guessing. Maybe open a case with JTAC. Regards, ------------------------------ ...

• Profile Picture

1. Yes, all the VRRP groups are different. 2. Yes, xe-0/0/2, xe-0/0/3 and xe-0/0/4 are all configured with family ethernet-switching 3. VRRP has been used for a long time and no intention to change. even though I suggested BGP approach. Hard to ...

• Profile Picture

I agree, you only need layer 2 connectivity... Are you sure you have different VRRP groups between the MX routers and the QFX routers in network 150.152.48.104/30? From what you are showing in the diagram, subnets 150.152.48.104/30 and 150.152.48.98/30 ...

Latest Shared Files

Announcements

• Welcome! How to Navigate the New Site

Welcome to our new Juniper community! Please pardon our dust as we put the finishing touches on our new site over the next few days. A few tips: 

1. To explore communities, select Communities in the navigation. Keep returning there to navigate. 
    2. When you log in, be sure to complete your profile and join communities to subscribe.
    3. Check out the FAQ to answer any questions. 

We are glad you are here! 

If you have any questions, please contact us.
Current Members
158 Members
community Admin
Hidden Member
community Admin
community Admin
community Moderator
Ulf
community Moderator