Switching

Welcome! 

Get answers on switching topics, including the EX and QFX portfolios, and share your expertise.

To easily navigate to other communities, select Communities > All Communities in the navigation.

Latest Discussion Posts

• Did you commit the change?

• Hi , Thanks for all helps in the past. I wonder if anyone has met the same challenge or I missed something. I tried to set up LAG link to connect to Ciena 5160 but the uplink module 1g port won't show. set chassis fpc 0 pic 1 sfpplus pic-mode 1g ...

• Hi Theo, I will activate NSB also to be on the safe side. The VC is already preprovisioned and "no-split-detection" is already enabled. Is there a resource online that can help me with the upgrade path online? I know that the rule of thumb is not to ...

• Hi Igor, You should activate NSB too as you use LAG, it's not required but highly recommanded. https://www.juniper.net/documentation/us/en/software/junos/high-availability/topics/concept/nssu-ex-series.html VC must be in preprovisionned mode and "no-split-detection" ...

• I'm sorry, but none of the solutions offered in this thread work. show vlans |match "default|\*" ae0.0*, ge-0/0/0.0*, ge-0/0/1.0, ge-0/0/2.0, ge-0/0/4.0, ge-0/0/6.0, ge-0/0/7.0, ge-0/0/8.0, ge-0/0/9.0, ge-0/0/10.0, ge-0/0/11.0, ge-0/0/12.0*, ge-0/0/13.0, ...

Announcements

• Join the Innovators Circle community

Lend your voice and make an impact at Juniper. 

The Innovators Circle is a research-driven, private circle where members share feedback on a wide range of topics to help Juniper leaders make an impact on all business areas (e.g., marketing, products, digital experience, etc.). Members receive opportunities for rewards through e-gift cards and exclusive content.

• How are we doing?

Juniper is driving a company-wide initiative to further enhance our customers’ experience. Please tell us how we’re doing via a quick video that will be used for internal Juniper viewing only--none of it will be shared publicly!

Please record your video here 

Use your phone or laptop. It should take about 5-10 minutes, and you can review and re-record any segment at the click of a button. 

Thank you in advance!

Current Members