Routing

Welcome!

Get answers on all things routing, including routing portfolios and protocols. Post here or in the following product groups: 

vMX

To easily navigate to other communities, select Communities > All Communities in the navigation.

Latest Discussion Posts

• Hi EK.H, Noted. But in my situation is MX480. One more thing, may i know how u do packet capture in MC-LAG environment? Coz in MC-LAG it will use family bridge. Also when u use MC-LAG on MX is there any MTU decrease by automatically due to family ...

• Hi kronicklez , There is no mentioning about usage of dynamic or static routing protocols, so it should be applied to both and you need to configure each member of MC-LAG separately with routing configuration. Here is an example: QFX1 set interfaces ...

• Hi all, Below is my topology: FW ---> L2-Switch ---> (ge-0/0/0) MX104 (ge-0/0/1) ----> L2-Switch ---> Upstream. Based on topology above is it possible to do packet capture on MX104 without using analyzer . I want to capture traffic in/out on ge-0/0/0 ...

• Hi E.K.H, Based on url that u given, the caveat below referring to IGP right? So if from CE just have default route/static and from MC-LAG have default/static to CE then it should have no issue right? "Note Here are some caveats with configuring ...

• Hi all, Currently my setup as below. Between CE --> MX i'm just use default MTU. When i change setup using family bridge on MX480 (irb.70) then i cannot ping when do command " ping CE-IP-ADRESS size 1500". But when i change on MX480 using interface ...

Announcements

• Welcome! How to Navigate the New Site

Welcome to our new Juniper community! Please pardon our dust as we put the finishing touches on our new site over the next few days. A few tips: 

1. To explore communities, select Communities in the navigation. Keep returning there to navigate. 
    2. When you log in, be sure to complete your profile and join communities to subscribe.
    3. Check out the FAQ to answer any questions. 

We are glad you are here! 

If you have any questions, please contact us.
Current Members
98 Members
community Admin
Hidden Member
community Admin
community Admin
community Moderator
community Moderator
anf
community Moderator
community Moderator
community Moderator