Security

Welcome!

Get answers on securing your network and share your expertise.  Post here or in the following product groups: 

Intrusion Prevention
Screen OS
SRX 
vSRX 

To easily navigate to other communities, select Communities > All Communities in the navigation.

Latest Discussion Posts

• Tip of the week! Want to send messages to others in your community? Here’s how to use the Juniper Elevate Message functionality: Think of your messages/inbox as your notifications. It is the place where you can see all the activity related directly ...

• Morning, This was caused by the new on-box logging feature in 17.4R1. I'd probably recommend using that feature (SQL-based) instead of plaintext storage, but that's of course up to you. Hope that helps,

• Hi Leandro, We're in the process of adding granular WhatsApp support as micro-applications in a coming signature pack. Once these are available, you will be able to block file-transfers within WhatsApp while leaving voice/video/chat alone. Stay tuned, ...

• Hi Leandro, Steve has noted a few ways to identify large flows while they are occurring. Just in case you're looking for historical data, the SRX are capable of recording this as well via two means: 1) On-Device logging 2) Streaming Security syslogs ...

• I've not used jweb myself, but there is this visual management tool you can turn on and get some reporting from that may help. https://www.juniper.net/documentation/en_US/jweb20.4/information-products/pathway-pages/j-web-security-user-guide.html On ...

Latest Shared Files

Announcements

• Need navigation help?

Check out the FAQ if you have any questions about navigating this community.  Please contact us if you still need help.
Current Members
122 Members
Hidden Member
community Admin
community Admin
community Admin