Routing

Welcome!

Get answers on all things routing, including routing portfolios and protocols. Post here or in the following product groups: 

vMX

To easily navigate to other communities, select Communities > All Communities in the navigation.

Latest Discussion Posts

• The process "jdhcpd" generates this message in the syslog. ------------------------------ SIBRECHT MINJAUW ------------------------------

• Thanks Jonas. There is no process mentioned in the syslog messages of "network_pkt_is_micro_bfd " Please find hereunder the complete message. It looks like a bug to me as there is no bfd configured, also not on the neighbours. CPU / Performance : PID ...

• Hi all, Let say if my topology like this CE1 ---> PE1 ---> PE2 --> PE3 --> IGW----> Upstream. My objective is to hidden the ip interface between PE1 to PE3 when CPE do traceroute. In other word similar like method on disable icmp-tunneling "***" ...

• Be aware that flowd is meant to take up all available CPU on core 1 where all management etc. runs on core 0 (SRX300 has two cores, 0+1). Too see how loaded flowd actually is, you need to look at " show security monitoring performance spu " which gives ...

• Dear Juniper-lovers, We would like to implement DDOS protection by sending the flows to a probe. After several hours of trial, still not able to send traffic to the probe. The interfaces are in a logical system. There are Juniper documents but none are ...

Announcements

• Need navigation help?

Check out the FAQ if you have any questions about navigating this community.  Please contact us if you still need help.
Current Members
197 Members
community Admin
Hidden Member
community Admin
community Admin