Management

Latest Discussion Posts

• Profile Picture

NTP boot server on MX

I have noticed that there no longer appears to be an option for an NTP boot server to be configured on Junos 20.4: {master}[edit] root@lab# set system ntp ? Possible completions: <[Enter]> Execute this command + apply-groups Groups from which to inherit ...

• Hello, Could somebody clarify the following situation, is it bug or not? I have OOB management through VME interface for VC constructed on QFX5120-32C? Both em0 ports of the VC connected to the additional management switch and they status is UP. My ...

• Profile Picture

Jflow counters

Does anyone know how to clear the 'services accounting flow inline-jflow' counters? I have tried using the obvious 'clear services accounting flow inline-jflow' but the output still shows non-zero values. admin@lab> clear services accounting flow inline-jflow ...

• Hi, Log collector will automatically clean up the data after reaching 85% of capacity. What is the size of the partition now? df -kh Thank you. Regards, Pravin Lokhande Access the JTAC Knowledge ...

• Dears , i have juniper log collector installed and the hardisk is full , anyone can help me how to remove old logs and keep last 30 days logs only . your quick response highly appreciated . BR Mohammad R. ------------------------------ Mohammad Rummaneh ...

Latest Shared Files

Either the content you're seeking doesn't exist or it requires proper authentication before viewing.

Current Members
116 Members
Hidden Member
community Admin
community Admin
community Moderator
community Moderator
community Moderator
community Moderator