Junos OS

Welcome! 

Get answers on Junos 💚 and share your expertise.

To easily navigate to other communities, select Communities > All Communities in the navigation.

Latest Discussion Posts

• Profile Picture

RE: Log file flood

If you have verified the messages don't apply to your configuration you can suppress them so they don't record any move in the log configuration using these instructions. https://kb.juniper.net/InfoCenter/index?page=content&id=KB9382 ------------------------------ ...

• Profile Picture

Log file flood

My SRX300 Control Plane log is getting filled with multiples of this message for each interface: /kernel: if_pfe_ge_ifdstat: Request DSL SFP media info (ge-0/0/0) /kernel: ipmp_dsl_sfp_put_tlv: Put DSL SFP info, xdsl info: Apparently, it has something ...

• Hello community, Do you know whether the command syntax for the "set multi-chassis mc-lag consistency-check" command has changed in 'recent' junos versions? I have a couple of EX4600 running 18.4R2-S6.3 and they don't seem to accept the command at ...

• I have SRX345 with IPS enabled. I need to demonstrate SQL injection attack towards my Web Server in DMZ, how do I enable this signature and simulate? ------------------------------ Avil Tauro ------------------------------

• Hi, I have just set "set system internet-options tcp-drop-synfin-set" on some EX2200s and EX2300s. Is there a way to test this? Basically, I need a tool that can set the SYN and FIN at the same time on some packet(s) or stream, then send it to a device ...

Announcements

• Need navigation help?

Check out the FAQ if you have any questions about navigating this community.  Please contact us if you still need help.
Current Members
244 Members
Hidden Member
community Admin
community Admin