Junos OS

Welcome! 

Get answers on Junos 💚 and share your expertise.

To easily navigate to other communities, select Communities > All Communities in the navigation.

Latest Discussion Posts

• Hi All, I have started to see on our 2xMX204 inet.3 table is getting refreshed randomly at same time. Strange part is that ospf and ldp neighbors are up no flap. We do also run l2circuit which is not getting flapped. here is code Model: mx204 ...

• Hi Experts, I am currently running version 15.1X53-D590.1 on one of my EX3400 switches and 14.1X53-D42.3 on the other EX3400 switch. Could someone please advise on which is the recommended version for this switch. I have not run into any issues but would ...

• simply this command help me: "show lldp neighbors" ------------------------------ Francis Nidhin Pereira ------------------------------

• Hi I am going to filter OSPF routes on JunOS but I can reach my goal completely. Here is the scenario: On the R5 I could write a policy statement which can filter the most of the routes and what I can see on R1 is like this now: O 10.10.25.0/24 [110/2] ...

• Hi I am testing some complex scenarios and I need to filter OSPF advertised route (Not LSA obviously )based on Route-Source IP address . In IOS there is a command for filtering based route source. The configuration example can be something like this: ...

Announcements

• Join the Innovators Circle community

Lend your voice and make an impact at Juniper. 

The Innovators Circle is a research-driven, private circle where members share feedback on a wide range of topics to help Juniper leaders make an impact on all business areas (e.g., marketing, products, digital experience, etc.). Members receive opportunities for rewards through e-gift cards and exclusive content.

• Help us help you!

Juniper is driving a company-wide initiative to further enhance our customers’ experience. Please tell us how we’re doing via a quick video that will be used for internal Juniper viewing only--none of it will be shared publicly!

Please record your video here 

Use your phone or laptop. It should take about 5-10 minutes, and you can review and re-record any segment at the click of a button. 

Thank you in advance!