SRX Next-Gen Firewalls

Latest Discussion Posts

• I'm afraid there is no supported linux client right now. The old client they had Pulse Secure did offer one but I'm pretty sure that no longer works after many of the updates over the last few years. For linux you could look into installing an open ...

• Hello Steve! Thank you, it was really problem with soft. I've updated SW to 21.3R1.9 and don't see the issue with SecureConnect VPN connection at least for now. Could you please help with advice which vpn client should I use for Linux machines to ...

• The problem has occured again, and it seems that other VPN's from Site A have the same problem, but those are IKEv2 VPN's with 3rd party controlled endpoints where i can only do troubleshooting from my side. Also, the problem occurs seemingly less often ...

• Hi Guys I am looking for some examples of how to configure RPM, IP-Monitoring to decrement of priority in the VRRP in the SRX-300. Please, anyone here can help me? Regards, Morais ------------------------------ Thiago Morais -------------------- ...

• This type of problem can occur when the timing parameters for both phase 1 and phase 2 don't exactly match between the two firewalls. So verify those and make sure only one side has any auto-initiate configuration. For your work around you would create ...

Current Members
460 Members
Hidden Member
community Admin
community Admin