Junos OS

Welcome! 

Get answers on Junos 💚 and share your expertise.

To easily navigate to other communities, select Communities > All Communities in the navigation.

Latest Discussion Posts

• Sorry, too little time to reply properly, but please be aware that MTU means two things, L2 MTU and L3 MTU or IP MTU. Too often even vendors (I shall not name thee, Juniper...oops I did, but you're not the only one!) mix them up. I have seen things like ...

• Profile Picture

Allowing xml-mode command

Hi, I'm trying to restrict commands for user, it must have in allowed only xml-mode and show. On SRX1500 Junos: 18.2R3.4 I have configuration like below and it's works perfectly, but on srx1500 Junos: 18.4R3-S4.2 the only working command is show ...

• Just tried to simulate your situation and got approx similar result. NTP was synchronized but time source was LOCAL CLOCK. Have you tried to issue set date ntp from operational mode and check if that helps? Here is my result: > show system uptime ...

• And there is the next updated. I took the node with Time Source: LOCAL CLOCK and with "no route/forwarding path" or potentially FW filtering way to the "external ref ID: =============================================================================== ...

• Hi Elchin, Thank you so much! As you see from my original comment - the status and associations are showing all clean... The logs are not showing any issues. More than this, if I try to do set clock ntp (on devices with local clock), I can see that ...

Announcements

• Welcome! How to Navigate the New Site

Welcome to our new Juniper community! Please pardon our dust as we put the finishing touches on our new site over the next few days. A few tips: 

1. To explore communities, select Communities in the navigation. Keep returning there to navigate. 
    2. When you log in, be sure to complete your profile and join communities to subscribe.
    3. Check out the FAQ to answer any questions

We are glad you are here! 

If you have any questions, please contact us.
Current Members
91 Members
Hidden Member
community Admin
community Admin
community Moderator