Routing

View Only

Welcome!

Get answers on all things routing, including routing portfolios and protocols. Post here or in the following product groups: 

vMX

To easily navigate to other communities, select Communities > All Communities in the navigation.

Latest Discussion Posts

• Hello Mr. Flores I figured it out, i was googling around for some information on what could be causing this and found an old forum post about some bandwidth test (not related to my issue) but then i found this "admin2@JuniperSRX# set security policies ...

• Hello Mr Flores, thank you for helping me, i just added the below without success admin2@JuniperSRX# run show configuration | display set | match ping set security zones security-zone Internal interfaces fe-0/0/0.0 host-inbound-traffic system-services ...

• Hi Steve, Thanks for the response. Do you have any further details of how MPLS packets are load balanced over an AE interface? For example, if we had two PEs connected via an LSP running over an AE interface, and multiple traffic flows between the same ...

• Hi dears, I'm migrating from one RADIUS to another and working with them simultaneously, but i need a way to rollout rejected authentication packets . As their databases are not equal, sometimes a user tries to authenticate and gets rejected. Is there ...

• I have a RIP router with two uplinks to R4 and R5. Both R4 and R5 have the same prefixes exported from ISIS to RIP. I have the following on R5 root@R5# show | display set | match isis2RIP set protocols rip group To-RIP export isis2RIP set policy-options ...

Polls

Announcements

• Want Recognition for Your Juniper Achievements?

Nominate your company for a prestigious Juniper Elevate Award!

Honor your team, company, and yourself with the industry visibility you deserve.

Nominations have just opened for the annual Elevate Awards, which honor our most impactful customers. By participating, you, your team, and your company can benefit from:

• Press, social media, and a web-based success story highlighting your efforts and results
    • Deeper relationships with Juniper leaders and your sales team
    • A fun virtual awards celebration hosted by CEO Rami Rahim
    • Trophies and surprise gifts (appropriate modifications for public sector companies)

We will honor the top 3 entries in 8 categories, so there are plenty of opportunities to win:

1. AI Innovation
    2. Data Center of the Future
    3. Early Adopter
    4. Empowering Change
    5. Experience First
    6. Game-Changing WAN
    7. Security Excellence
    8. Service Provider Transformation
    We highly encourage self-nominations.

Read more and submit your nomination before May 16, 2022

• Join the Innovators Circle community

Lend your voice and make an impact at Juniper. 

The Innovators Circle is a research-driven, private circle where members share feedback on a wide range of topics to help Juniper leaders make an impact on all business areas (e.g., marketing, products, digital experience, etc.). Members receive opportunities for rewards through e-gift cards and exclusive content.