SRX Next-Gen Firewalls

Latest Discussion Posts

• Profile Picture

SRX550HM Cluster upgrade

Hi there! I'm looking for the best practice for upgrading SRX550HM cluster from 15.1X49-D30.3 to 19.4R3-S1 version as it's the The current recommended software according to this link below: https://kb.juniper.net/InfoCenter/index?page=content&id=KB21476&actp=METADATA ...

• Good Evening! I have looked near everywhere for a solution to this problem however it doesnt seem anyone else has had the same issue. We have installed a solution for a client that has dual ISPs connected to an SRX300. We want the primary circuit to ...

• Profile Picture

RE: SSHD_LOGIN_FAILED

Netconf was enabled that was allowing ssh connections to the SRX , disabled it and ssh bruteforce stopped. ------------------------------ ANKUR ------------------------------

• SRX version 20.4 Anti-virus can not detect zip files ? I am using sophos engine And SSL proxy is not working also ?! any help? ------------------------------ ASh SAM ------------------------------

• Hi Alex, can you please share the PR number? Thanks Ulf

Announcements

• Welcome! How to Navigate the New Site

Welcome to our new Juniper community! Please pardon our dust as we put the finishing touches on our new site over the next few days. A few tips: 

1. To explore communities, select Communities in the navigation. Keep returning there to navigate. 
    2. When you log in, be sure to complete your profile and join communities to subscribe.
    3. Check out the FAQ to answer any questions. 

We're glad you're here!
Current Members
120 Members
Hidden Member
community Admin
community Admin
Hidden Member