Routing

Welcome!

Get answers on all things routing, including routing portfolios and protocols. Post here or in the following product groups: 

vMX

To easily navigate to other communities, select Communities > All Communities in the navigation.

Latest Discussion Posts

• Type 2 routes include the MAC address. You need type 5 routes =prefixes to be able to place then in inet.0 and then export them to other devices. 2:1.1.1.1:100::0:: 50:01:00:05:00:00 :: 192.168.0.2 /304 MAC/IP 5:1.1.1.1:3000::0:: 192.168.0.2::32 ...

• Just re-checked configuration you've provided. As you try to import ip+mac routes, I think you have to configure separate instances with type evpn and vrf on the receiving PE router so it will install MAC into the EVPN instance (EVI) table and IP into ...

• Hi Elchin, yes, I have tried composite next-hop, still no any change. root@MX-1# show routing-options forwarding-table dynamic-list-next-hop; chained-composite-next-hop { ingress { evpn; l3vpn; } } ------------------------------ ...

• Hi Anton, do you have forwarding-table chained-composite-next-hop ingress evpn statement configured under the routing-options hierarchy on this device? If not, try to enable it and re-check result. ------------------------------ Regards, Elchin --- ...

• I have a Juniper MX router at the edge of EVPN/VXLAN domain. Let's suppose that MX performs routing only, no any kind of switching/bridging instances on it. I want to exchange EVPN VRF routes (type5 pure routes from MX, type2 MAC+IP routes from the ...

Announcements

• Welcome! How to Navigate the New Site

Welcome to our new Juniper community! Please pardon our dust as we put the finishing touches on our new site over the next few days. A few tips: 

1. To explore communities, select Communities in the navigation. Keep returning there to navigate. 
    2. When you log in, be sure to complete your profile and join communities to subscribe.
    3. Check out the FAQ to answer any questions. 

We are glad you are here! 

If you have any questions, please contact us.
Current Members
94 Members
community Admin
Hidden Member
community Admin
community Admin
community Moderator
community Moderator
community Moderator
anf
community Moderator
community Moderator