SRX Next-Gen Firewalls

Latest Discussion Posts

• I have implemented a dual-ISP configuration for my home SRX300: The cable Internet service (Comcast) is monitored via ip-monitoring. If pings to Google DNS (8.8.8.8) fail, the default route in virtual router is changed to Verizon 4G hotspot (VZW). However, ...

• Profile Picture

RE: SSHD_LOGIN_FAILED

The filter is on lo0 set interfaces lo0 unit 0 family inet filter input Allowed-ip I added connection and rate limit to ssh that has reduced the hits but its still ongoing set system services ssh connection-limit 3 set system services ssh rate-limit ...

• Profile Picture

The filter looks correct, what interface did you apply the filter? It must be on the lo0.0 to affect all inbound traffic. ------------------------------ Steve Puluka BSEET - Juniper Ambassador IP Architect - DQE Communications Pittsburgh, PA (Metro ...

• Profile Picture

Hi, do you use routing-instances? If so please mind the "iI you configure filter A ..." statements from Configuring Logical Units on the Loopback Interface for Routing Instances in Layer 3 VPNs - TechLibrary - Juniper Networks . Regards Ulf

• Profile Picture

SSHD_LOGIN_FAILED

Recently seeing log messages filled with sshd: SSHD_LOGIN_FAILED: Login failed for user 'admin' from host 'xx.xx.xx.xx and its keeps on repeating, looks likes a bruteforce attempts Jan 21 21:17:34 IPFW01 sshd[78906]: (pam_sm_authenticate): DEBUG: Updating ...

Announcements

• Welcome! How to Navigate the New Site

Welcome to our new Juniper community! Please pardon our dust as we put the finishing touches on our new site over the next few days. A few tips: 

1. To explore communities, select Communities in the navigation. Keep returning there to navigate. 
    2. When you log in, be sure to complete your profile and join communities to subscribe.
    3. Check out the FAQ to answer any questions. 

We're glad you're here!
Current Members
116 Members
Hidden Member
community Admin
community Admin
Hidden Member