SRX Next-Gen Firewalls

Latest Discussion Posts

• Hi Karand, I'm also locking for the newest firmware version for my newly bought Juniper SRX210HE2 with SRX-MP-1VDSL2-A module. After more than 3 years later of your post the download at https://www.juniper.net/support/downloads is still restriced ...

• JunOS 15 has a different way of booting into single user mode. You need to get into u-boot, delete a keyword then perform the "standard" procedure. After the device shows USB devices, press Enter or any key (I don't remember which) to get u-boot's => ...

• It won't stop answering DHCP requests until you commit your code, did you try that? You can see if there's any DHCP config left by doing: config edit system services show​ You shouldn't see anything there about dhcp. If you want to add dhcp service ...

• Good day, Your instructions was helpful for me, I noticed the configuration for the dhcp still exist after deleting the dhcp servics. In case I need to activate the dhcp agin what is the command I need to use. Thanks ------------------------------ ...

Current Members
440 Members
Hidden Member
community Admin
community Admin