Junos OS

Welcome! 

Get answers on Junos 💚 and share your expertise.

To easily navigate to other communities, select Communities > All Communities in the navigation.

Latest Discussion Posts

• Hi In Cisco IOS, there is a command which assigns MPLS Label to /32 routes(host-only), I wonder how can we configure JunOS to act this way.. I already know this must be done through policy options but I could not find the proper configuration Would you ...

• Any Juniper experts to provide ma a resolution as to why sql injection signature does not trigger alerts? ------------------------------ Avil Tauro ------------------------------

• Dear Jonas Thank you for the detailed reponse.. Regarding the last part of your answer: Suppose I have this scenario: We have 3xMPC7E with -RB license and S-ACCT-JFLOW-CHASSIS license on the chassis and later I buy 2xMPC10E with P1 license. What will ...

• The general data sheet does show that the mx104 supports nat configuration. But it is not clear what license may be required for this. https://www.juniper.net/us/en/products/routers/mx-series/mx-series-universal-routing-platforms-datasheet.html you ...

• Can someone explain why the SRX300 (20.2R3-S2.5) and the SRX220 (12.3X48-D105.4) use different versions of IGMP (IGMPv3 and IGMPv2 respectively) on the pim-to-igmp-proxy upstream interface. And is there a way to force the srx300 to use IGMPv2 instead. ...

Announcements

• Join the Innovators Circle community

Lend your voice and make an impact at Juniper. 

The Innovators Circle is a research-driven, private circle where members share feedback on a wide range of topics to help Juniper leaders make an impact on all business areas (e.g., marketing, products, digital experience, etc.). Members receive opportunities for rewards through e-gift cards and exclusive content.

• Help us help you!

Juniper is driving a company-wide initiative to further enhance our customers’ experience. Please tell us how we’re doing via a quick video that will be used for internal Juniper viewing only--none of it will be shared publicly!

Please record your video here 

Use your phone or laptop. It should take about 5-10 minutes, and you can review and re-record any segment at the click of a button. 

Thank you in advance!