Junos OS

Welcome! 

Get answers on Junos 💚 and share your expertise.

To easily navigate to other communities, select Communities > All Communities in the navigation.

Latest Discussion Posts

• Hello, This is my first post and i'm total novice when it comes to Juniper. Right now i'm trying to evaluate ex2300-c if it will fit the purpose. What i would like to achieve is following customer untagged traffic ---->ge-0/0/0 -- ex2300-C--xe-0/1/0 ...

• Hello, When investigating for flapping, I use the command show ethernet-switching mac-learning-log | match move | no-more which will show me the various addresses flapping that just occurred. Even though my date/time is ...

• New to Juniper and understand configuration groups concept, but cannot figure out why its considered best practice to configure the loopback interface in a configuration group, according to what the following page states. Can anyone explain why this would ...

• hello community, I have the following issue, two MX204 running 19.4R3.11, connected through AE3, the configuration is almost the same in both devices, only the IP changes. Im getting the following logs "l2pd_enqueue_proxy_arp_pkt" related to FPC0 once ...

• Doing it by policy is certainly the way to go, below is the policy to advertise lo0.0 only: # Policy for advertising lo0.0 only: set policy-options policy-statement OSPF-EXPORT term LO0 from interface lo0.0 set policy-options policy-statement OSPF-EXPORT ...

Announcements

• Help us help you!

Juniper is driving a company-wide initiative to further enhance our customers’ experience. Please tell us how we’re doing via a quick video that will be used for internal Juniper viewing only--none of it will be shared publicly!

Please record your video here 

Use your phone or laptop. It should take about 5-10 minutes, and you can review and re-record any segment at the click of a button. 

Thank you in advance!