SRX Next-Gen Firewalls

View Only

Latest Discussion Posts

• Adding the "junoscript" to "allow-commands" statement authorizes the "xml-mode netconf need-trailer" command in newer Junos versions required for establishing the NETCONF session. Tested with 18.4R3-S2 and 19.4R2.6. In addition, one has to extend the ...

• Hi There! I recently received a 24 port gig-e XPIM for my SRX650. I have been having troubles implementing it into the network. My goal is to have it function as part of the Users zone which is also available on ge/0/0/2 and just have it function as ...

• Hi, I have a weird problem on an SRX device where an ARP is lost when a specific interface is transitioned from one zone to another. Meaning the initial configuration of the interface was part of the "trust" zone, a cable was plugged in (at his point ...

• Ok, further investigation shows the DHCP route as secondary, and as [Access-internal/12]. However, clients on the internal irb interfaces are unable to route out via this connection when the primary one goes down. In addition, if I try to ping out from ...

• In general when converting a ScreenOS configuration to SRX MIP becomes static nat DIP becomes destination or source nat The rest of the rules about zone matching via routing and policy order are all the same as with the SSG models. When testing this ...

Current Members
476 Members
Hidden Member
community Admin
community Admin