Data Center

Welcome! 

Get answers on data center architectures and approaches. 

To easily navigate to other communities, select Communities > All Communities in the navigation.

Latest Discussion Posts

• Glad it helped. Regards, Elvin

• I have the following topology: I did not get the following as loop thanks for coaching !!!

• This is my diagram: As vQFXs does not need mpls, so no inet.3 table. 00:05:86:71:91:05 is 10.150.10.220 From bgp.evpn.0 table I have two type 2 entries, one is hidden, one is OK as follows: OK

• a. The Address field in the show route command is not the next hop, instead what you should be looking is the Protocol Next-Hop , which in this case is 192.168.1.44 . b. Remember that if you can have reachability towards the next-hop with a ping, ...

• thanks so much !!

Latest Shared Files

Announcements

• Help us help you!

Juniper is driving a company-wide initiative to further enhance our customers’ experience. Please tell us how we’re doing via a quick video that will be used for internal Juniper viewing only--none of it will be shared publicly!

Please record your video here 

Use your phone or laptop. It should take about 5-10 minutes, and you can review and re-record any segment at the click of a button. 

Thank you in advance!

• WEBINAR REPLAY: Automate DC Operations Every Day

In this webinar, Brad Casemore, IDC research vice president, datacenter networks, joined Mansour Karam, Juniper vice president, product management, to discuss data center automation in everyday operations.

It's hosted on an external site, so registration is required for access.
Current Members