Routing

Welcome!

Get answers on all things routing, including routing portfolios and protocols. Post here or in the following product groups: 

vMX

To easily navigate to other communities, select Communities > All Communities in the navigation.

Latest Discussion Posts

• If the routers are sending the corresponding matching prefixes for route-target constraint address-family signalling they want to receive these prefixes, then can you check `traceoptions` for the UPDATE messages and validate the reason why the UPDATEs ...

• No issues in my experience with this type of setup. Regards, Elvin

• The OSPF part is not complicated: - Make sure the mapping between remote address and vpn name are correct!!!! You should be able to ping the other ends of the tunnel. Are the routers on the other end Juniper? If they are then NHTB takes care of the ...

• Hi, I'm looking at configuring a few SRX's with IPSec tunnels, and want to configure the hub SRX with multipoint tunnels. I will be running OSPF over these tunnels. I've looked at the Junos docs on how to configure the tunnels, but there's not much ...

• Did you mean that Juniper can't import Type2 MAC+IP route into VRF.inet.0 table? Other vendors (cisco, huawei) don't have any problems with it. And importing type2 routes into IP-VRF RIB is the basic way how symmetric IRB in VXLAN-EVPN should work. ------------------------------ ...

Announcements

• Welcome! How to Navigate the New Site

Welcome to our new Juniper community! Please pardon our dust as we put the finishing touches on our new site over the next few days. A few tips: 

1. To explore communities, select Communities in the navigation. Keep returning there to navigate. 
    2. When you log in, be sure to complete your profile and join communities to subscribe.
    3. Check out the FAQ to answer any questions. 

We are glad you are here! 

If you have any questions, please contact us.
Current Members
96 Members
community Admin
Hidden Member
community Admin
community Admin
community Moderator
community Moderator
community Moderator
anf
community Moderator
community Moderator