Security

Welcome!

Get answers on securing your network and share your expertise.  Post here or in the following product groups: 

Intrusion Prevention
Screen OS
SRX 
vSRX 

To easily navigate to other communities, select Communities > All Communities in the navigation.

Latest Discussion Posts

• Juniper includes header information in the mtu size so for untagged interfaces add 14 to your desired packet size and add 16 for tagged interfaces. But in most environments once going with jumbo frames I have generally seen running with the maximum ...

• Profile Picture

RE: Juniper SRX 1500 Maximum MTU

This message was posted by a user wishing to remain anonymous Hi Steve, If I have a design with Jumbo frame MTU 9000. What is exact MTU Value should I to set in SRX1500 for crossing traffic ? What TCP MSS value should I to set too ?

• Hi Steve, Thanks ! ------------------------------ Wilfried ABOU ------------------------------

• Hi, Looking forward to the responses, as its a very critical scenario for us. Hoping for the support .. ------------------------------ AWAIS AHMAD ------------------------------

• The srx1500 supports mtu up to 9192 ------------------------------ Steve Puluka BSEET - Juniper Ambassador IP Architect - DQE Communications Pittsburgh, PA (Metro Ethernet & ISP) http://puluka.com/home ------------------------------

Upcoming Events

Announcements

• How are we doing?

Juniper is driving a company-wide initiative to further enhance our customers’ experience. Please tell us how we’re doing via a quick video that will be used for internal Juniper viewing only--none of it will be shared publicly!

Please record your video here 

Use your phone or laptop. It should take about 5-10 minutes, and you can review and re-record any segment at the click of a button. 

Thank you in advance!

• "Colonial Pipeline Ransomware Attack" podcast

Hear Mounir Hahad, Head of Juniper Threat Labs and Mike Spanbauer, Security Evangelist at Juniper Networks, discuss the Colonial Pipeline Ransomware Attack and what you can do to prevent similar attacks on critical infrastructure.
Current Members