Security

Welcome!

Get answers on securing your network and share your expertise.  Post here or in the following product groups: 

Intrusion Prevention
Screen OS
SRX 
vSRX 

To easily navigate to other communities, select Communities > All Communities in the navigation.

Latest Discussion Posts

• You can try the no-copy option during install which will reduce the space required for the install process. If that is not enough then it will require crawling the directories and deleting files. There are a number of general kb on the topic in the ...

• Hi community, I am having an issue with the SRX1500 upgrade, When I add the software add command, it gives the following error below. as part of resolution I did various tasks. - Zeroized and tried the upgrade but it failed. -reboot and upgrade (just ...

• I don't believe this is a feature currently. Several years ago there was an option to do this with websense specifically. But since then the built in url filtering has replaced this which is also powered by websense I think. ------------------------------ ...

• tell me if it is possible to redirect http / https users requests through a transparent proxy? ------------------------------ SERGEI GOROKH ------------------------------

• Profile Picture

RE: BGP fails over IPSec VPN

This message was posted by a user wishing to remain anonymous SOLVED! BGP was advertising the WAN subnet on both sides, so as soon as it established, the VPN link broke until BGP reset, and the cycle would start over. Adding a route filter to the policy ...

Announcements

• New EngNet Security Automation Community

Juniper has transitioned EngNet to Elevate, bringing over our technical forum where Juniper and all of you can share and benefit from automation scripts/ideas/Q&A.

You are all welcome to leverage it!

Here are just a few reasons to join this new community:

• Keep current on the changing automation landscape as it pertains to Juniper products
    • Be notified of upcoming automation events
    • See trending topics that are important to Juniper and our customers
    • Find examples of using different tools to automate your Juniper devices
    • Find examples of integrating third-party products to Juniper products
    • See what Juniper and our customers are doing in the automation space
    • Ask your automation questions to an educated and experienced group

Members who submit content or respond to questions in the community may:

• Gain recognition by getting your work published on Elevate and possibly within Google search results
    • Collaborate with others who want to use your example
    • Leverage feedback from users on what works and suggestions for additional features

We hope you find value in this technical forum.

• Join the Innovators Circle community

Lend your voice and make an impact at Juniper. 

The Innovators Circle is a research-driven, private circle where members share feedback on a wide range of topics to help Juniper leaders make an impact on all business areas (e.g., marketing, products, digital experience, etc.). Members receive opportunities for rewards through e-gift cards and exclusive content.

Current Members