SRX Next-Gen Firewalls

Latest Discussion Posts

• The SRX does not directly support 2FA but Duo does have an application that can work with the SRX RADIUS configuration and perform the function. The SRX side is just using RADIUS instead of local and your local users are then on the Duo app as a self ...

• Good afternoon, I have an SRX300 running 20.3R3-S1 that is used for a few low volume site-to-site VPN's and for a few select users to allow them to VPN in via the Pulse Secure client and authenticate localy on the SRX. The ask is now they want tighter ...

• zeroizing and loading factory defaults resolved my issue. ------------------------------ Jim Backer Senior Network Engineer | JNCIP-ENT ------------------------------

• Might be slightly off topic but I am trying to create a vlan DATA with a tag of vlan-id 1 but fails since VLAN 1 is reserved. Wish there was a work around. SRX1500# commit [edit vlans] 'DATA' VLAN 1 is a reserved vlan. This vlan cannot be configured ...

• I have a site that utilizes VLAN 1. However, with the SRX1500 I am unable to assign VLAN 1 . Has anyone else been able to use VLAN 1 or found a work around? set vlans DATA vlan-id 1 SRX1500# commit [edit vlans] 'DATA' VLAN 1 is a reserved vlan. This ...

Current Members
463 Members
Hidden Member
community Admin
community Admin