Junos OS

View Only

Welcome! 

Get answers on Junos 💚 and share your expertise.

To easily navigate to other communities, select Communities > All Communities in the navigation.

Latest Discussion Posts

• I'm sending the filter via raidius, and getting the message; Jan 19 10:55:40.203689 storeFilterNameList failed for subscriber session-id:587 result = -7 Jan 19 10:55:40.203725 clearFilterNameList for subscriber session-id:587 set dynamic-profiles IPV4 ...

• Hi Deekshap, Thankyou for the information. It seems after rebooting the switch the warnings are no longer visible when i login to cli. ------------------------------ KALEEMULLAH MOHAMMED ------------------------------

• Hello Mohammed, Greetings !! Currently are you able to login in to the switch if not Kindly have a look on below KB article https://kb.juniper.net/InfoCenter/index?page=content&id=KB16348&cat=QFX_SERIES&actp=LIST&act=login Also the log messages can ...

• If you are installing Junos from the loader prompt you use the version file tgz that you want to be running when completed. ------------------------------ Steve Puluka BSEET - Juniper Ambassador IP Architect - DQE Communications Pittsburgh, PA (Metro ...

• UPDATE:SOLVED I have achieved the goals but had to make a few changes in permissions. I decided to give the user least privilege "permissions [ configure interface system ]" and then allowed the specific commands and configuration hierarchy as needed. ...

Upcoming Events

Announcements

• New Junos Day One book bundle--free

NEW to Junos? 

Try this Day One book bundle

Day One: Junos for IOS Engineers addresses the needs of the IOS-trained engineer by providing a side-by-side comparison of configurations and techniques in both IOS and Junos. In a few quick steps you can compare what you did yesterday with IOS to what you can do today with Junos. Along the way are insights, tips, and no-nonsense explanations of what is taking place. If you are an engineer who is already familiar with IOS,
    get ready to see the "Junos way" in action, whether it’s simply using a different syntax or a whole new efficient way of networking.
  • Join the Innovators Circle community

Lend your voice and make an impact at Juniper. 

The Innovators Circle is a research-driven, private circle where members share feedback on a wide range of topics to help Juniper leaders make an impact on all business areas (e.g., marketing, products, digital experience, etc.). Members receive opportunities for rewards through e-gift cards and exclusive content.