Junos OS

View Only

If you have a question or a use case, likely there are others out there who are experiencing or worked through the same thing. Don't hesitate to jump in and ask or share your knowledge!

Need additional guidance?  Check out these Juniper Resources.

Day One +Technical BulletinsTechLibrary

Latest Discussion Posts

• Profile Picture

Question on ISSU

Hi. Before executing ISSU, do I need the Junos image copied to both REs, or just the master RE? Thanks, Deepak Juniper Business Use Only

• The trusted-key gives you the ability to use different keys for different servers . Example . 3 keys 3 different servers. Also it give the ability to schedule rolling key changes authentication-key 30 type sha256 value "$w"; ## SECRET-DATA authentication-key ...

• We were able to implement AMS load balancing with dynamic NAT and also logging. We retain logs for 2 years for law enforcement reasons. ------------------------------ Aaron Gould Senior Network Engineer aaron@gvtc.com https://www.linkedin.com/in/agould123/ ...

• Here is an example of NTP Server Configuration from Juniper documentation: [edit system ntp] authentication-key 1 type md5 value "$ABC123"; server 10.1.1.1 key 1 prefer; trusted-key 1; What is the purpose of the trusted-key ...

• Profile Picture

Question on RADIUS

Hi. If: 1: I have a Juniper device configured for RADIUS authentication, and 2: I try to log in as user lab, and 3: There is no lab or remote user account configured on the device... will the Junos device send a RADIUS request ...

Polls

Announcements