Junos OS

View Only

If you have a question or a use case, likely there are others out there who are experiencing or worked through the same thing. Don't hesitate to jump in and ask or share your knowledge!

Need additional guidance?  Check out these Juniper Resources.

Day One +Technical BulletinsTechLibrary

Latest Discussion Posts

• I am seeing the followin g messages yellow in m y message logs and I'm not sure if it is an issue or not. Looking back in further in the logs I see the other instances. However, they are only about 5 mins in duration, and the most current issue has ...

• Recommended version of Junos for MX960 is 20.4R3 (available for download 20.4R3.8) I am trying to fix an issue according the PR https://prsearch.juniper.net/problemreport/PR1659786 - fixed in Junos 20.4R3-S4 So I would like to clarify does Junos 20.4R3.8 ...

• Profile Picture

RE: EX4300P

Yes, thanks. I ended up just switching out the RE. ------------------------------ JAMES RONALD ------------------------------

• Profile Picture

static-host-mapping use cases

This message was posted by a user wishing to remain anonymous Hi, Just trying to get my head around on static-host-mapping what is a real use case for it? Well, I understand the bit related to sys-id, it's for IS-IS. But what what about the inet ...

• Thanks for that, I've now removed set forwarding-options sampling input rate 500 set forwarding-options sampling family inet output flow-server 10.X.X.106 port 2055 set forwarding-options sampling family inet output flow-server 10.X.X.106 version9 template ...

Polls

Announcements