Junos OS

View Only

Welcome! 

Get answers on Junos 💚 and share your expertise.

To easily navigate to other communities, select Communities > All Communities in the navigation.

Latest Discussion Posts

• Dear community, I have successfully deployed a vMX appliance using EVE-NG and I want to enable web-management however the option does not seem to be available in the configuration set. root# set system services we ^ syntax error. root# set system ...

• In addition to what Steve suggests, make sure you've set the port speeds. https://phil.lavin.me.uk/2019/04/juniper-mx204-enabling-100g-ports/

• Do you have the number of ae interfaces allowed configured? set chassis aggregated-devices ethernet device-count 3 Note that interfaces start numbering at 0 so to configure ae2 you would need 3 allowed interfaces. Also is the physical interfaces showing ...

• Hello, I am in the process of setting up our first Juniper MX204, running junos 22.R1.10. Unfortunately, I am largely being left to my own devices in terms of learning how to configure this, and I'm starting with zero experience of Juniper devices, ...

• Hi Folks! I need a hand with a weird problem, we have an mx960 with an MPC10, and without reason the interfaces of the PIC 0 stop sensing/record the input and output bw rate, but the traffic still passing without problems, the ports are UP but if I check ...

Polls

Announcements

• Join the Innovators Circle

If you’re a Juniper customer/partner, you’re eligible to be a part of the Innovators Circle (IC), Elevate’s most popular community. As Juniper’s research community since 2016, hundreds of IC members have participated in research studies conducted by Juniper’s decision-makers. Their feedback has made key business impacts in product development, branding, engineering, technical documentation, and more. 

Your anonymous input will help create a better Juniper experience for yourself and your peers. What’s more: you will be rewarded for your participation with guaranteed gift cards and even the occasional Juniper swag! 

But don’t just take it from me, hear straight from your peers about their IC experience

• How can we improve the Juniper Elevate Community?

Please take moment to give us insights on the Juniper Elevate Community. We’re planning to update it, and the feedback you share will help guide our improvements.